Life is a crystal maze, it all depends on the perspective.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Priya

My life was boring, but that was before I met Priya.

One day, I was coming from college and suddenly my eyes fell inside a showroom, there she was! It was love at first sight, she was so beautiful, I hesitated- is she within my reach? I decided not and went to home. Afterwards wherever I would go, I saw her only, I talked to my best friend about it and he asked me to go for it (just like “Hitch”).

Finally I decided to give it a try and went to show room again, half hoping that I won’t find her there but she was there as if waiting for me, I pulled myself together and approached her, within no time we became the best friends.

She had so many hidden qualities that I came to know about later. I loved her so much that I didn’t go anywhere without her. Until I saw her atleast twice a day, my day wasn’t complete. She made me a different person altogether, now I became more social - always arriving with her.

When my mom and dad came to visit me, I introduced her to them and they too loved her. My dad didn’t take long to announce that this was my wisest decision. Things were so silky those days.

And then one day, I went to my friend to have dinner together- she was standing outside while I went in. When I returned, there was no sign of her. I tried to call her but in vain. I searched every place I could think of and still she was missing. Finally I filed a police complaint but till now I don’t have a clue of her whereabouts.

If you happen to see her, please tell her – I love you my scooter, Priya.

2 Comments:

  • This was sick, man if u aren't getting a gf, then why r u venting ur frustration here?
    Btw, I don' think that everyone understands that priya is a model of scooter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 am  

  • It is not sick and I am not venting my frustration here.My frustration does more important job than this.
    If u don't like it, I never asked u to read it in the first place.

    Btw u r a co(p)y cat. Taking my name.

    By Blogger Root, at 12:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home